STAFF AUGMENTATION SERVICES
- Recruitment Process - Our recruitment process runs on an Onshore/Offshore model. This allows us to work around the clock 24/7. Our Offshore team employs a “follow the sun model” which provides 24 hour sourcing and screening capabilities which reduces candidate delivery time by over 30%.
- Candidate Screenings – On select retained assignments, we offer to evaluate our shortlisted candidates for a role through a battery of assessments that cover professional competencies, personality traits and fit for each role and organization.
- Candidate Submissions – We provide a comprehensive candidate overview, a detailed candidate reports will be provided along with the resume and our assessment of each candidate.
- Offers and Onboarding – Once the candidate is provided an offer. Our Clients have an option for Agile Squad to run a Drug and Background check.
- Performance Evaluations - We administer a performance evaluations monthly and quarterly. This regular feedback and collaboration with our clients and consultants.
Permanent Staffing Solutions
Agile Squad’s permanent staffing solutions gives you access to fully screened and qualified candidates in any industry of your choice. We have a strong team of consultants who dedicate themselves to helping your company achieve its business objectives.
Contract Staffing Solutions
Building an agile and flexible workforce requires an easy and fast access to an expert pool of talent, available and on short notice. Agile Squad offers an immense database of pre-screened talent ranging from entry-level/junior to SME/Senior level candidates. Our Contract Staffing Services gives organizations the ease and flexibility to scale their workforce based on demand. It also helps organizations onboard niche skills to their workforce for short duration workloads at the most competitive cost. Here are the advantages of using Agile Squad as your preferred workforce partner:
- All statutory obligations are handled by Agile Squad Inc.
- No liabilities associated with permanent employment.
- Allows you to increase staff without increasing headcount.
- Elimination of valuable time and resources spent in HR & administrative work.
- Capabilities of terminating the contract at any point in time. (see contingencies)
- You get a single invoice for services rendered at the end of the month.
Temporary to Permanent Staffing Solutions
Our Temp-to-Perm services allow organizations the opportunity to evaluate a candidate over a period of time before on-boarding the candidate at the end of the contract period. Temporary to Permanent contracts allows organizations to determine not just the competency of the candidate, but also the cultural and behavioral fit. Here are its advantages:
Having the ability to hire after the term of the contact allows the client to try out a key resource before making a full-time hire.
- For the employer - It shrinks the time required to find and screen a new applicant. This translates to definitive metrics on cost and time saving.
- For the employee - Greater understanding of the company environment and company culture for long-term tenure